Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rendang, Ketupats and New Ideas......

Sorry I have been out of touch for a while. We didn't go anywhere during the Raya holidays, just stayed in KL and enjoyed the traffic free roads. We visited friends' and family over the weekend, and I had my share of the glorious and yummy rendang and ketupat....hence the title of this message.

I have also been toying with this idea for a while and finally given a push by hubby who is big into buying and selling from ebay. I will be, in the near future, starting a new blog.....solely dedicated to recommending children's books. Apart from music, this is another huge passion of mine. Reading....whether it is adult or kids books. I collect kids books by the way....and my idea of a perfect time is spending time in a bookshop, all by myself with unlimited budget. Bliss......I am definitely not a TV fan....some of you will be shocked...haven't watch any episode of Desperate Housewives, Grey's ( not even sure of spelling!) Anatomy, no Korean Series....the only show I watch is.....American Idol!!!!

So folks, will let you know when my blog is up. Hopefully it can be help to parents who are overwhelmed when they stepped into a bookshop with the wide array of books available.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Great going there Sue re your new blog! Please do let me know when it's up. I love books too, including kids'.

-->