Thursday, August 07, 2008

Babies and more babies!

I am very honoured to be part of a beautiful and meaningful event in a dear friend's life. Last Tuesday, the 29th of July....I was in the labour room with her. Her husband was overseas, the baby came earlier than expected and I told her that I will be with her if she went into labour...and SHE DID!! Baby Yee Lynn was born on Tuesday at noon time...the sweetest and most beautiful baby I have seen for a long time. She is so tiny, so fragile, and so complete...I cried when the baby was scooped to her mummy's arms.

Sms my husband the good news and he replied....Congrats! You are a new dad!

Seriously, this baby will always hold a special place in my heart. I have already fallen in love with her. She is just so adorable....

AND, this tuesday...the 5th of August, I became a GODMA! Yeah! To baby Lucas, first born of Cheryl and Dylan. I have yet to visit them because they live far away but I have seen his photo. Can't wait to hold him in my arms.....

I AM SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

sochau said...

we are happy to hear this too. :-)

-->