Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Don't change the husband!

Hi folks....Just realised I haven't posted any message for more than two weeks! Dearie me....where did the time go?

Anyway, my 5 year old said something so sweet and wise today.

Mummy....you must not change husband OK? Even if the new boy friend is more handsome that your husband, and he tells you "I love you" many times....

I didn't even get a chance to say anything before he continued...

Or I will cry and cry...I will cry at home, I will cry at school, I will cry at music class, I will cry all the time.....

Sigh....if only some adults in this world is as wise as him....

2 comments:

Anna said...

Adam is one who thinks a lot for a kid his age! He sure makes your life very interesting! Congrats on Amanda's achievement. Can't wait for my turn with Caitlin, but right now, she doesn't appear to be the studious type, ha ha!

Sue Shiew said...

Aiya....Amanda was not the studious type too when she was Caitlin's age. Actually even now, she is not the mugging type. We gave her our share of nagging as well over her O levels. Her group of friends in school all did very well and it certainly helped being friends with friends who study more than play!

-->