Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vo-ca-bu-la-ry!

Hi, my 5 year old son ( 5 going 20!) loves to ask us meaning of words he doesn't understand. Mum....what does alert means? Mum...what does alarm means?

I got a pleasant surprise last night. He was playing with his toys and he asked me how to manipulate a certain device on the toy. I told him...you figure it out yourself. He turned to me and said....but mum, you are so INTELLIGENT!

Hah....he didn't say clever but used the word Intelligent....Mmm....pretty good eh for a 5 year old?

This afternoon, he wanted to tie a rubber band on a chopstick and then tie it on his wrist. I was too lazy to figure out how to do it (!!!!) and he sighed....OK then, I will ask Che Che...since she is more CREATIVE!

Wah.....I am quite impressed lor....tee hee!

No comments:

-->