Thursday, August 27, 2009

The burst balloon....!

Adam and I were giving a ride to my new found friend and her son. We were yakking in the car and my friend E asked Adam about his siblings.

Says he, my kor kor Alex is 14 years old and my che che Amanda is 17 years old.

E then exclaimed...Sue, I don't believe this. You look so young!

Hehe...me ( the balloon) modestly said...No la...I am already quite old.

Before anyone can say anything, smart aleck Adam chipped in....yes, my mummy is quite old actually. She looks young because she dyes her hair!

Riiggghhtttt....thanks my son...said the limp balloon.

2 comments:

Bright said...

You do look young Sue and most importantly, you are young on the inside :) Beautiful inside and out :)

Fee said...

don't worry lah; i heard that when we get to heaven we will at age 33 (our prime) according to david pawson, a bible expository! imagine, an eternity of beauty awaiting us! may you swell up again as a Bigger balloon! :)

-->