Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Missing in Action (again)

Hiya all, so sorry I have taken such a long break again. I guess not having to blog the lesson plan weekly has turned me into a lazy worm! Time really flies an we are now almost halfway through the SWIS semester.

Classes have been going really well and I am constantly amazed how well behaved and adorable the kids are in class. I am sure mums and dads have different stories at home ;-) but they truly are good in class. I often catch myself in the midst of teaching, seeing their heads bend over in concentration and trying to follow a rhythm, and I tell myself - I love this job! I am having just as much fun as them!

On the personal front, Adam ( my 5 years old going on 12) told me, mummy....I love you infinity. I just explained to him what 'infinity' means. Makes your heart melt eh? This statement totally made up for what he said the other day. I took out an old pair of pants from the cupboard, put it on and asked dear hubby the classic question.....Do I look fat in this? The little one, who was in the room quickly chirped in....You don't look fat mummy, but your bottom looks really BIG! Gee.....thanks! :-) My hubby, of course, thought HIS son is a genius...and started laughing like a hyena!

Well folks....sorry again from the bottom of my heart for being so out of touch. Will try to be more consistent. Bye bye for now.....

No comments:

-->