Saturday, April 19, 2008

Adam's football party

Adam turns 5 on April 21st. We are celebrating his birthday today...and the birthday boy requested for a football party. So, in an hour's time, we are heading to the futsal court nearby. He has invited boys and girls from school and church - altogether about 15 kids.

When he first voiced his request for a football party, I was a bit apprehensive. Don't know whether the girls are keen on it. I didnt say anything to Adam. I thought it is his birthday so he has the right to want to have the kind of party he enjoys.

Anyway, to my surprise, after we decided about football party, a few days later...he suddenly said, mummy, please bring some barbie dolls along for the party. The girls won't want to play football so they can play with the dolls!

* Smile*

I told him....don't worry la....girls can also play football ma....

A few days ago, one of the girls invited to the party decided football is not her thing and she told her mum she doesnt want to come. Mum told me and I said its perfectly OK.

I told Adam that his gal friend is not coming... and he said....SEE, I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU TO BRING BARBIE DOLLS!

Girls nowadays are really so into princess and dolls etc. I seriously don't remember to be so extremely incline when I was this age. And boys....no pink shirt or shorts.

It's funny....

No comments:

-->