Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bed time.....

Bedtime is my favourite time of the day! It's the time when Adam is calm, not distracted with TV or toys ( except his soft toys on the bed)....and the time when he speaks his mind. The saga of the stepmother continues.....

Mum, if you die....and daddy get a new wife...I will get a stepmother right?

Correct ( at least he understands what stepmother means)

Mum, if you AND daddy dies....will I get a stepmother and stepfather?

Hmmm...( scratch my head...how to answer?)

You will have Che che ( Amanda) and Kor Kor ( Alex) to take care of you.

I guess you can guess what's coming.

Mum, if you AND daddy AND Che che AND kor kor all die at the same time....who is going to take care of me? Kakak also die at same time...( stick out his tongue and rolled his eyes upwards for visual effects!)

Ee ee ( my sis) and Kaufu ( my brother) will take care of you.

But how do they know you die? You can't talk anymore.

Gosh...this is getting way too complicated!

The police will tell them ( will they? I don't know....)

How do the police know their handphone number?

Oh, you can give the police my handphone and the police can find Ee ee and Kaufu's numbers in my address book.

Tada.......end of questions.

Good nite.....

No comments:

-->